Saturday, April 8, 2023

Fun with Midjourney, Part 3: My First Attempts

I played around on Midjourney for a couple of days and wanted to share the results.  

Midjourney reworked a still image from a Lloyd Hamilton film.

This is a 1950s poster for a comedian's live theater show.

I wish that I could have had these images when I was designing the cover for my book "Life, Liberty. . . and all the rest."



My friends, let me show you a fine piece of art.  It is the Moe-na Lisa.

This is George Washington as the Terminator.




Midjourney could not give me a simple image of a man squirting a seltzer bottle.  


Or a man getting hit in the face with a pie.

Slapstick does not compute.

This is a poster for a Netflix series about two elderly private investigators who obtain the aid of a talking dog to solve crimes. 


Meet the new Ghostbusters.


I started a checkered cap club in honor of Lloyd Hamilton.







I had the idea to have a 5-year-old Chewbacca star in a 1950s family sitcom.




I refined my request and got a better result.



A number of Midjourney members have tried and failed to create images of the Marx Brothers.  This one is from Jetcan.

But Midjourney is improving at a rapid rate.  Four months ago, I asked the program to show me Clark Gable as Indiana Jones.  Here is what I got:

I made the exact same request last week.  This was the result.


I came across this odd portrait of Charlie Chaplin.  The image was created by SFC Pikachu.

I. myself, created lemon-free portraits of Chaplin.




Here is how Midjourney sees The Keystone Cops.



The program produced an interesting version of Harold Lloyd.




The program mostly interprets Harry Langdon as a little boy. 







Let me end this article with a few random images.


















No comments:

Post a Comment