Sunday, April 9, 2023

Fun with Midjourney, Part 12: Buster Keaton

I tried to get Midjourney to visualize a boxing match between Buster Keaton and Charlie Chaplin, but the program blended Keaton and Chaplin into a single boxer.  



I got better (though not great) results after a careful rewording of my instructions.


I experimented more with Keaton.  Here is Keaton as Captain Jack Sparrow.


Here is Keaton with an ape sidekick.




While at MGM, Keaton had many of his ideas rejected by the studio bosses.  One of his ideas was a film about him and Marie Dressler traveling across the American plains in a covered wagon.  I tried to get Midjourney to figure out how this film might have looked.  














Wow, that's a pretty Marie Dressler.

And here are a few other Midjourney interpretations of Keaton.












No comments:

Post a Comment