Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Eighteen Articles in Eighteen Days



I have had a bunch of half-finished articles sitting on my hard drive for months.  I actually thought at one point that I could get away with posting an unfinished article by giving it a funny title like "I'm So Lazy that I Probably Won't Finish This Article."  But, in the end, I could not restrain my Protestant work ethic (even though I am Roman Catholic).  In any case, it became clear to me that the time had finally come to stop procrastinating and get the articles finished.  I intend to post one article per day for the next 18 days.  Eighteen articles in eighteen days will hopefully persuade you to purchase my latest book, Eighteen Comedians of Silent Film.
 
Yes, it is an epic undertaking indeed.  Secrets will be revealed.  Relationships will change.  Lives will be lost.  But, above all else, it's important to me that you enjoy what I have written.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I have added film clips to two previous articles, "The Wet Paint Routine" and "Masters of the Quick Disguise."

http://anthonybalducci.blogspot.com/2012/05/wet-paint-routine.html

http://anthonybalducci.blogspot.com/2011/02/masters-of-quick-disguise.html

Now, let us end today with a tribute to the pie fight.  This was originally posted on YouTube by michiganjfrog.



No comments:

Post a Comment