Friday, January 20, 2023

AI Generated Comedians, Part 2


I uploaded a second batch of comedians.  These comedians included Jerry Lewis, Jack Benny, Danny Kaye, Bob Hope, Lupino Lane and Harold Lloyd.  


This produced a very different type of comedian. These fellows, who lacked the big mustaches and funny eyebrows, came out more handsome and more dramatic. 












The program developed a crush on Kaye. Look at the lovely Kaye-influenced photo that the program produced.


This handsome fellow has an obvious bit of Jack Benny in him. 


The rest of the comedians are mostly hybrids of Lloyd, Lewis and Lane.




























A third batch needed to be a funnier bunch.  I started with a photo of Rodney Dangerfield.  I added five photos of Robin Williams in the mix.  A photo of a screaming Simon Pegg was a tangy ingredient. I rounded out this stew of comedian DNA with Frankie Howard, Eric Morecambe, Sid Caesar, Jimmy Durante, Jonathan Winters, Jackie Gleason, Red Skelton, Lou Costello, Tim Conway, Peter Sellers, Jimmy Durante and Groucho Marx. 


Here are the results.








































A thin line exists between comedian and madman. 









I am at a loss to explain these disturbing images.  I probably made a mistake to include this photo of Simon Pegg.


I believe that the Robin Williams photos had a strong influence on this batch.



Believe it or not, this character is a stylish update of Lloyd Hamilton. I don't remember which program generated this.


No comments:

Post a Comment