Thursday, February 23, 2017

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you!"


The Westworld television series, which features a number of hyperviolent female robots, got me thinking about the history of the female robot in films and television.
 

This is very different from the idea of a female robot presented by Ernst Lubitsch in the 1919 German film The Doll.


None of Lubitsch's mechanical women certainly never went around shooting people.


But we live in dark times.  Beautiful wind-up women are not suitable to our modern society. 


 We need female robots who take charge and kick ass.

 
 

And, as Westworld shows us, we need female robots that can murder without mercy or hesitation.


I created a video to take apart this subject for my YouTube channel.

By the way, I hear that robot are fond of reading the articles on this site.


Good day, my friends.

1 comment: